Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Brother!

Today is the 52nd birthday of my oldest brother. I love reminding him that he is older than me and always will be. He is an amazing person. The Lord blessed me with 2 older brothers. Growing up, and even now, I have always felt loved and protected by them. The oldest brother took care of me during my college days, as I attended good ole Florida State, in Tallahassee, where he lives. He also gave me my precious nephews who I absolutely adore.

Happy Birthday my sweet brother.... I love you so much!!!

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Larry said...

Hi Tracy, thanks for your kind words and heart felt love. I've received so much today from so many friends and family.

 
At September 28, 2007 at 7:00 AM , Blogger SMS said...

YAY for Larry's birthday!!!!! I am particularly grateful for his contribution to this world in the form of his oldest son.. thanks Larry :) Wish were there to celebrate with you... December can't come soon enough!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home