Monday, September 17, 2007

Wedding Pictures

My beautiful friend, me & the hubby. (He's kinda cute too huh?)

My adorable children, the oldest, and the
twin brother & sister, along with me, mamma whale! ;-)
Yeah! I FINALLY learned how to post pictures! This is the Wedding pictures from my friends wedding this past weekend. I am soooo sooo happy I was able to do this! Took me a while. I'm not as computer literate as the husband! Don't we look precious! Well except for me, I look like a pink whale... it was a fun event!

1 Comments:

At September 17, 2007 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

You definitely do not look like a pink whale!!!! However, you do look like my "bestest" friend in the whole wide world whom I am missing terribly!! Love ya Tracy King!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home