Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Wedding

It's Sunday Morning and I'm up early recovering from an exciting weekend of weddingness! Hannah and I were in a wedding of a friend of mine. Yes I know, I'm too old to be a brides maid. But the bride and Groom are 39 and 41 respectively, so most of the Wedding party was 40ish!!!! The bride was a friend of mine from my child protective services days. She was the first friend I made upon moving to Albany and pregnant with twins. She has since remained a precious friend too. She is african american and the groom is caucasionl! It was such a beautiful wedding and reception. We had a blast. Needles to say, I can't walk this morning due to unbearable painful feet. Ugh! Well I must get going. The twins have to give their testimonies this morning at the church that there school is a part of. Sweetness! I hope to learn to post pictures soon.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home