Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I think it's almost here :-)


After several months of unbearable heat, this morning felt like...... FALL! The kiddies and I stepped out the back door to get in the van to go to school, and the twin girl squealed "I gotta get a jacket, ITS COLD!" Well not really, but it was a beautiful 62 degrees...ahhhhh. So upon dropping them off at school, I rode home with the window down, inhaling the beautiful day that the Lord so graciously painted. I snapped a picture of the family abode so you could see the bright blue sky and the beauty of green... hope you're having a blessed day!

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Jen Talley said...

Hey Tracy

Mike passed your blog onto me so I popped in to say hello. The Homework post had me laughing. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home