Monday, September 17, 2007

Homework blues

The son left his homework at school AGAIN. "That's ok mom, " he says. "I can use sister's books." You see, this is a perk of being a twin. Plus the fact they share the same classroom. The problem is, sister never forgets her books, loves to do her homework, and despises having to share with her brother. The father's solution, is to let the son go to school without his homework and therefore after a few zero's he will learn his lesson. "OK" I say, the son pouts back to his room. Later as I am loading the washing machine for the 5th time today, I hear giggles in the brother's room, they are sharing her spelling book and brother is doing his homework. The brother has promised to give the sister one of his webkinz in exchange for the use of her books, and of course, sister gladly hands over the books! Kinda worries me about their bargaining in the future years..... Wonder how many loads of laundry I can get done for a webkinz??????

2 Comments:

At September 17, 2007 at 4:46 PM , Blogger mindy said...

You go girl! You will be great on this blogging thing. Consider it taking notes until you publish your "Raising the Twins" book!
Love you!
Mindy

 
At September 17, 2007 at 6:36 PM , Blogger morrison said...

Hi Tracy,
I like your Blog! But I mould be concerned about personal identity
security???????

Love, Dad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home