Friday, September 21, 2007

Rain, Rain, Rain

I love to wake up and hear rain in the mornings. Today we have a sorda tropical depression looming over us. It's gloomy, dark and there's a steady rain. I love it. Unfortunately for me, I'll have to enjoy it while I do laundry, clean bathrooms and other "stay at home" mom stuff. But all in all I am thankful that I can do this. I love being at home, taking care of my family, etc. But it has it's moments... :-)

Yesterday the husband traveled to Chicago. The company that he is currently contracting with is based out of Chicago. It's nothing for them to fly him up for the day just for a meeting or two. They have decided that he is very valuable to them...they want him exclusively! The husband is considering, should the money and perks be right! God is good, he blesses the husband & I daily. I suggested that we could move to Chicago.... husband says no.

Anywho, I'm off to clean the house, listen to music and basically enjoy my day! May the Lord Bless you Tons!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home