Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving in Perry, Fla


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of year. I could hardly wait to get away from "busy-ness" of our lives in Albany. We rolled into Perry on Thanksgiving eve, unloaded at the Mee-ma and Pee-pa's, and immediately I felt relaxed. I love to cook Thanksgiving dinner. We woke up to the pitter patter of rain and the smell of the turkey cooking in the oven! God is good! The day was spent with both of my brothers and my parents. There were a few missing, such as my baby sister, but it was a fun filled day. I save the wish bone for the twin boy and girl to pursue. The twin girl won the pull for the third year in a row! I am very thankful for the love of my family. We spent the afternoon, lying around, feeling over stuffed, giggling and laughing at each other and just enjoying the day. I really wish it could last for days on end... Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and thank you Lord for your gracious love for us.

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2007 at 8:00 PM , Blogger SMS said...

We missed you guys!!!! Love to everyone!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home