Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sometimes I wonder....

Today was like all the other Saturdays during the school year.....too busy. It was Fall Festival at our school's church. The School PTO/Booster club handles the food sales as a fundraiser. Since I am a officer, (that's a whole other story), I had to be there. The twin girl had a soccer game, the husband and twin son were leaving to go to the FSU/Miami game in Tallahasse, and I was stuck organizing/setting up/working the Fall festival. The husband was able to attend the twin girl's first half of the game before leaving for Tallahasse. I get two phone calls that my child has scored goals, one to tie the game. She usually plays sweeper or mid fielder. Two of our players were out so she was moved up to forward. So of course, I missed her scoring... just like a few years ago, when my son hit a grand slam homerun to win a baseball game. I was at work during that game, and missed the most amazing moment of his little baseball career. Sometimes I wonder.... maybe I bring them luck, by staying away!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home