Saturday, April 12, 2008

add golfing....

The Team

"Like Tiger!"

Putting...

Ok, just when I thought he had done it all... he hadn't. Oh, there's golf! Our school PTO does a annual golf tournament and it was today. Since I am a officer, of course I had to work it. So, the High School Golf coach calls me yesterday and asks if twin boy can play on his 4 man team. The team consisted of two adult men and one of the high school boys from the golf team. Coach only has one child, a daughter, (who happens to be one of the oldest child's best friends) and he loves spending time with twin boy. The twin boy was stoked! He's never played before and did pretty good for his first time. The team came in second, which I'm sure the twin boy did not contribute to!! But he had a blast and now of course he wants to play golf all the time. Yeah, buddy, we'll do that, in between baseball practice and bedtime :)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home