Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday My Sweet Daughter!

Being sung to in Japanese!!!

She's loved and adored by her twin siblings:)

April the 1oth, the oldest will celebrate her 15th birthday. Ugh... you've got to be kiddin' me. It just seems like yesterday that I gave birth to her, and I can remember every single minute of it, it was a precious time. We celebrated tonight due to her gymnastics training schedule. We decided to go to a Japanese place called Mikata's. It's a bit on the pricey side, but well worth it. In our family, on your birthday, you get to pick your place to eat. She's definitely got good taste, we're praying for her future husband ha! We are so proud of the precious young woman she is becoming. She's sweet and loving and has a big heart. She is excited about getting her learners permit and finally driving legally! I'm not so sure I'm ready for this, but as my Mom did for me, I'll let her drive home once she passes her test. Happy Birthday Baby, you're growing up too fast! We love you so much.


1 Comments:

At April 6, 2008 at 2:14 PM , Blogger SMS said...

Happy Birthday singleton cousin :) Love you guys!! Can't wait to see everybody.. should be soon we think :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home