Monday, March 24, 2008

Stay away....

I noticed today that some unknown person had posted a comment on one of my posts. I should have dragged the mouse over it to see what website it was but I figured I knew the person since only a very few friends and some family know about my blog. Wellllll..... how wrong was I? Evidentially some fool fishes peoples blogs all day and leaves comments so when you click on the comment some stupid add shows up... grrrrrr... that really ticked me off. How dare they come uninvited?? Nothing is private anymore... so to you JO-JO, you have been deleted, and STAY AWAY from my blog.... :<

3 Comments:

At March 26, 2008 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Crotalus said...

Tracy, I came over to check things out and the first post I see says stay away. I was gonna add you to my blogroll. But I'm not sure you're ready for the ton of traffic that it might generate.

 
At March 26, 2008 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

No I WANT you to come to see me :)
Some jerk just put a ad of some kind and it ticked me off... I welcome your traffic! Yay, I miss you guys sooooo much!

 
At March 28, 2008 at 10:58 AM , Blogger WunderKraut said...

Seeing how you have anonymous comments disabled, I'm shocked that you get any spam comments.

Man, you should see the junk that hits my blog. I've got a huge black list of all sorts of unsavory terms.

There were days when I would ge 100-200 of the sickest spam you've ever seen. The list has cut that down a lot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home