Monday, April 7, 2008

Twin Girls!!!!

My nephew and his wife are expecting twins. Today they had a anatomy scan done which revealed that the twins are identical girls! They have separate sacks (which is good) but share the same placenta, which will need to be monitored. We are all on cloud nine! So excited! AND, if God didn't just really show off, the job in Raleigh came through!! My nephew will be teaching AP art and possibly be coaching the high school swim team. He was a awesome swimmer in high school!! I can't wait for them to get to NC~~~~~ Tar Heels baby!!!

4 Comments:

At April 8, 2008 at 7:43 AM , Blogger SMS said...

Amen sista' :) Can't wait to get me some Bar BQ !!!!!!!!!!!

 
At April 9, 2008 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Lynda Meyers said...

Twins! Yeah!!

Your heart for your family comes through in your writing. Thanks for being faithful to encourage others.

 
At April 9, 2008 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Lynda Meyers said...

p.s. Just read the "Stay Away" post... I'm not a stalker or a freak! I popped over here off of Crotalus' blog. I'm a writer and post on Saturdays at The Master's Artist (www.themastersartist.com). I honestly just wanted to encourage you!!

 
At April 9, 2008 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Thanks Madison, That's so sweet. My family is my life and I LOVE LOVE Life. Enjoy my blog...I'll check yours out too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home